Solix EMPOWER Summit Orlando is an exclusive networking event for C-level executives and industry thought leaders in partnership with IBM and Microsoft. The Summit consists of four panels focused on data-driven solutions for SAP followed by a networking and cocktail hour with experts across industries. The perfect event to kick-off the week of SAP Sapphire NOW.
- Information Architecture for Data-driven Enterprise
- Moderator: John Ottman – Executive Chairman, Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Speaker: Dwaine Snow – Global Technical Leader - Data, Analytics, and AI Solutions, IBM
- Speaker: Michael McGibbney – Former SVP at SAP Success Factors, HP Cloud, AMEX
- Speaker: Robert Orshaw – Managing Director, Cloud Engineering, Deloitte
- Future of SAP finance operations with AI Powered Digital Assistants
- Moderator: Veena Gundavelli – Founder & CEO, Emagia Corporation
- Speaker: Lakisha R. S. Hall – Director, Data and AI Expert Labs and Learning, NA Delivery, IBM
- Speaker: Raed (Rod) A. Masoud – Principal, Enterprise Operations, Finance & Enterprise Performance, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Speaker: Debbie Wilson – CEO Digi Consulting, Former Tyco CIO, Digidebb
- Speaker: Rasesh Shah – Executive Director Of Product Management - API, Integration And Payment Experiences, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Enterprise Data Management for SAP
- Moderator: Charlie Garry – Senior Director, Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Speaker: Madhuri Chawla – Global Director, Enterprise Applications Cloud Solutions, IBM
- Speaker: Marc Parmet – Sr. Director Global ERP Transformation, Scientific Games Corporation
- Speaker: Sanjay Madala – CTO, Manageserve Analytics
- Speaker: Kishore Gadiraju – Vice President, Engineering, Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Intelligent Order-to-Cash through Analytics, Automation and AI
- Moderator: Phyllis (Miller) Saavedra – Director, Order-to-Cash Executive & SME, Emagia Corporation
- Speaker: Sebastian Gueler – Vice President for SAP Value Engineering - NTT Data Services, Inc.
- Speaker: Rajesh Chopra - Lead Solutions Architect, IBM
- Speaker: Monika Mangla – Program Manager, Global Digital Finance Transformation, Chevron
- Speaker: Jeff Spar – Former VP & CIO, The Metropolitan Museum of Art and Technology Transformation Advisor
Catered dinner and cocktails during network hour.